Tuesday 22 April 2008

I got the sheriff.... and I also got the deputy


After an audience with Mayor Rogers Anderson, the team went a walking tour of downtown Franklin before doing our presentation to the Rotary Club of Cool Springs.
We then went on a vocational afternoon and I met the Sheriff Dusty Rhodes, who allowed Captain Michael Dobbins to show me around their lock up facility and then I got to ryide patrol with Deputy Sheriiff Phil Wheeler (pictured) who had a hit on a mowtir cicel. The best thing was, I was sworn in as a deputy sherriff complete with warrant card. Oh the memories. Just like old times. Thank you all so much

1 comment:

Dave Sadler said...

I (Colin) went to the local public transport company. it was very interesting and i managed to see and explore their new hybrid bus.