Monday 5 May 2008

Backtrack and other bits!

Big thanks go out to Dickson and to my host family Mr and Mrs Mani, thanks for putting up with me. And a very special thanks to Bill Alexanda from the Nashville club for my soft ball after over coming my fear of entering the earth, that's caving to me and you. Harry, I met two great kids at the fish fry James and Keith who would love to be your penpals, what do you think? Moving on! We arrive at Brentwood Friday 2 May, another fantastic club to be with, thanks to Hunter and Carol Lynn for hosting Kathryn and I, you guys are great. We also enjoyed happy hour at the Mccarty's (a bar we discovered) and also for introducing us to burgers USA style and Loveless Motel and cafe. Mindy disappointed we did not catch up with you in Franklin however see you soon onroute to Nashville airport. We have also been introduced to good old Country Music by Rod and Dinah, Kathryn and I love Brad Paisley I have even bought his album. We are now well into our exchange and today we arrived at Pickwick Park to recharge our batteries.
HARRY MISS YOU LOADS LOVE CLEG.

No comments: