Friday 16 May 2008

Nashville Revisited


It was back to the future for me today as Anne and I drove ourselves into Downtown Nashville. We faithfully visited the GSE hang outs such as The Wildhorse Saloon, Country Music Hall of Fame ( the guitarist remembered me - said it was due to my boyish looks and youthful exterior!) Broadway and many other places.
Then, Brink delivered. We were taken for a never to be forgotten one hour ride in the Police Helicopter over Nashville and special thanks to pilot Johnny, a Police Officer for 38 years.
In the evening it was back to the Grand Ole Opry, with Anne, Dana and Mary Huston. Different acts but just as good.
Finally, thanks for your blog Harrison, look after Cleggy, she worked very hard here and she needs some rest. She is very special, but then I guess you already know that!

No comments: