Thursday 15 May 2008

Home Time


A 7am presentation to Jackson breakfast club started the team's jouney home.It is now 2 hours since I left the team at Nashville Airport with lots of hugging and kissing. I am missing the team aleady. Will, hope the flight was not too horrendous for you, Kathryn, hope you are feeling much better, Colin, maybe I will ring YOU during the night now and Claire, I will keep my boyish looks and exterior intact just for you. !
Tonight we headed back to Franklin to Jim and Melodys for drinks and thentogether with Dana and Mary Huston we went to the Franklin Rotary Rodeo. Colin. You will be pleased to know that I replaced my lost hat. I felt it was the least I could do.
Keep watching the blog to see I am up to and remember to let me know when you are back, We really were the best GSE team ever weren,t we. I Love you all !!

No comments: