Saturday 3 May 2008

Vocational & the Grand Ole Opry


My vocational day started with a visit to Brentwood Police Department, where after meeting the Police Chief, I went on patrol with Officer Jeff Moorhead. He safely delivered me to Brentwood Rotary club and during the presentation I related the story of Dan Jordan at Saltburn. Many already knew as he has e mailed them to say what a great club he had visited.

The afternoon was spent with Sgt Brink Fidler son of Robert and Dotty who I had dinner with the previous night, of the Metro (Nashville) Police. A great afternoon during which I had the pleasure of meeting Police Chief Louise (pictured). And, Brink is working on getting me a ride in the Police Helicopter before I leave. What about thatThe evening was at the Grand Ole Opry with great music, a great atmosphere and fabulous company. But Rod, what about those doughnuts. Mmmmmmmm doughnuts!

No comments: